Saudi Visa information in English
Updated on the 26th of March 2018
Visa application information
Please, read the below information carefully to ensure you will collect the appropriate documents for your visa request in order to avoid waste of time and apply for more appointments.
According to the latest regulations of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia every applicant applying for visa to Saudi Arabia needs to go through biometric authentication (finger print and iris pattern identification) which takes place at the Embassy of Saudi Arabia in Budapest. Kindly note that this may extend the visa application process.
- From the 20th of June 2016, it is obligatory to have medical insurance for certain visa types (Single/Multiple Entry) for the family visit visa, the working visit visa and the commercial visit visa. This insurance shall be made by UR TRAVELS only. The insurance fee is payable in us$ by the applicant and this fee is built in the final cost of the visa. The health insurance will cover the whole period of the applicants’ stay in KSA and the applicants will be in contract with insurance company in KSA.
- Please note that you can apply for UMRAH and HAJJ visa through the Royal Embassy of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Our office is not responsible to process Saudi TRANSIT and TOURIST visa, neither we possess any information regarding to such procedures.
- You can apply for the Saudi visa only in person in our agency by appointment according to the instruction of the Saudi minister of foreign affairs. To book an appointment, please visit www.urtravels.hu and select the “Saudi Visa Information” menu (scroll down to the very bottom of the page). In case you would like to cancel your appointment, you should contact us in email ([email protected]) one day prior to your appointment, otherwise you have to wait for two weeks before you can apply for a new appointment.
- Please note that we are unable to print any email attachments neither to do any photocopies so please ensure that you have your original documents and the required copies for the appointment (only clear copies are accepted, mobile photos are not). Please also note that we cannot accept other than letterhead HR letter with signature (contact details of the signatory to be shown) and original stamp of the company. If your document does not comply with this requirement, you need to get your HR letter stamped by the Chamber of Commerce, otherwise your application will not be accepted.
- If you work for a company that is registered outside of Hungary, than you need apply for the Saudi visa in the named country.
- The list of the required documents for each visa type and the visa application form are available to download in the end of this page.
- Please, print and fill out the visa application form in English with readable, big capital letters and bring it to our office.
- The visa fee is accepted in us$ and in cash only.
- The visa procedure may takes 7-10 working days. Please, kindly note that this procedure can take longer as all applications fall under individual reconsideration. It is recommended to apply for visa 2 weeks before the scheduled journey.
- Important! If you have had a Saudi Arabian visa before and it’s in a different (previous or second) passport, please make sure you present them with your current application. Please, bring your old passport with you if your current document was issued after 1st January 2016, too.
- In case you are a holder of a valid visa to Saudi Arabia it is not possible to apply for a new visa before the expiry of the existing valid visa.
- In case of rejection, according to the regulations of the Royal Embassy of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in Hungary, the visa fee will be refunded. The administration fee is non-refundable neither the fee of the online application form.
- Please, kindly note that the documents you submitted for the visa request process are the property of the Royal Embassy of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in Budapest, therefore the applicants will not get them back at the end of the visa process, neither the applicants have got the visa nor they have been rejected.
- Please, kindly note that every time an applicant would like to get a new Saudi Visa, they need to apply each time with new documents as they start a new visa process.
- During the process of the visa consideration our agency is not able to provide any kind of information unless the Royal Embassy of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia asked us to do. As soon as the procedure is completed, our agency will notify the applicant.
- Our agency is not responsible for the decision of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Embassy neither the case of acceptation nor rejection.
- We urge you to pay high attention to the expiry date of you visa during your travel. In case you might be leaving the country after the expiry date of your visa the border authorities of Saudi Arabia may fine you and ban you from returning to the country.
- DOCUMENT’S LEGALIZATION (this service is not related to the visa procedure):
- Please ensure that any private documents (such as birth certificate, marriage certificate, etc.) are stamped by the Hungarian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade before bringing them to our office.
- Please ensure that any company/business documents (such as commercial invoices, agreements, contractcs, etc.) are stamped by the Hungarian Chamber and Commerce as well as the Hungarian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade before bringing them to our office.
- You will need to provide with the followings for document’s legalization:
-application form filled out and signed
-the document(s) you wish to get legalized (original and 2 clear copies)
-copy of your ID and address card
-in case of company documents, please bring a copy of the company data extract
-written authorization on letterhead paper from your company that proves you are allowed to act on behalf of them
- The procedure takes about 5 working days. As soon as your documents are ready, we will notify you immediately.
- Cost: 30,00USD/document. The fee is payable in cash at a time of your appointment.
- Please, book an appointment for document’s legalization at www.urtravels.hu by selecting the ’Saudi Visa Information’ menu (scroll down to the very bottom of the page).
- In case you would like to get documents which consist of several pages/sheets (i.e. contracts) legalized by the Embassy of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, you need to make sure that all pages/sheets are bound and normalized by the notary public.
For further information about the visa process and document’s legalization, kindly contact us via email: email@example.comDownload the Saudi visa application form
Download the Medical report form
Download the Application for Notarization
Download the visa requirements for Govermental visit
Download the visa requirements for Commercial visit
Download the visa requirements for Work visit
Download the visa requirements for Work permit
Download the visa requirements for Family visit
Book your Visa request/Document Legalization appointment
Please select service, date and provider then click on the Find Appointments button.